Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Epic Football Sunday

Though baseball is typically my topic of discussion, today it's all about the pigskin.  You'd think after watching the Giants shove their heads up their rear ends all season long that I'd prefer to spend the day watching reruns of SVU or writing my PR ethics paper or doing ANYTHING else.. but even though my G-men are at home picking their noses, I'm oddly as excited as ever for this football Sunday.

Game number 1 leaves me torn between my city and my favorite players.  When it comes to baseball, I never root for the Mets (unless its a 1986 World Series-like situation, of course) but I actually like the Jets and if you asked me to rank NFL teams in order of preference, I'd list them as my #3.  But who's #2, you might ask?  Of course it's the Indianapolis Colts.  Peyton Manning is not only brother to little Eli but he's one of the best quarterbacks of all time.  

The Jets/Colts game is on now so i'm gonna have to cut this post short but all i have to say about game number 2: Favre vs. Brees. out of control

I think I've decided to pull for my city.. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

No comments:

Post a Comment