Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stat & Melo

NBA playoffs, this is new territory for me. I don’t remember the last time I watched the playoffs with real rooting interest. The addition of Amare Stoudemire (M.O.T.) caught my interest and the team began the season looking semi-competitive. With the mid-season addition of Carmelo Anthony, the Knicks now have a foundation of 2 real stars to build off of.. and don’t count out my boys Landry and Toney (and Chauncey’s not chopped liver either!). They actually have a real shot to pull a big upset and make it through the first round—after all, beating Boston isn’t an unusual occurrence in the Big Apple. But whether they survive the first round or not, this team has a future and I’m looking forward to see what’s yet to come for my Knickerbockers. NYC BASKETBALL IS HERE TO STAY!


One of these things is not like the others.

7pm Sunday night. Think Spike is making the trip up to Boston?

ps. The Red Sox are 2-10. I know we’re talking basketball but it just had to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment